Monday, March 26, 2012

Tea Bag Folded - Thankyou Card

I would like to invite you to take a look at my most recent CardMaker newsletter - it's about Tea-Bag Folding! These three cards were created using tea-bag folding techniques.  The top left card makes use of punched or die cut circles, the top right card is created by using a rubber stamp to create the papers and the bottom left card makes use of printed squares of paper folded and then layered onto a border punched square.  If you are interested in further designs please check out my book Tea Bag Folding Through the Seasons.
Here is a little design tip for varying sentiment images.  Simply pierce through the word to give a stitching effect.  I use a foam mouse pad for my piercing pad and I really like the Tonic retractable piercing tool.
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: