Friday, February 3, 2012

Back from CHA!

For those of you who are not familiar with CHA it stands for the Craft and Hobby Association. Twice yearly, Winter and Summer a huge trade show and conference is held. This winter the show returned to Anaheim, my favorite location. There is always a buzz around these shows, partly due to all of the new product launches but also the wonderful demonstrations, classes and displays that can be found. It truly is a creative feast. so my apologies for being MIA, I was madly preparing my designer showcase for CHA and then attending the show.
Dyan Reavely - Ranger CHA
Dyan Reaveley journal page in progress
One of my favorite demonstrations was by Dyan Reaveley a signature designer with Ranger. Her line with ranger is called Dylusions and it includes, spray inks, stamps and stencils. Art journaling has become very popular and Dyan makes it look so easy. Within minutes she created beautiful layers and textures in her moleskin art journal, however she says she uses any type of paper. Her demo was interesting, inspiring, educational and fun! Thanks Dyan, I have been inspired to create! Until next time I hope your adventures are creative as well! Creatively yours, Sharon.

No comments: