Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thanks So Much!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!  Enjoy your day! 

©Sharon M. Reinhart 2011
I want to extend my sincere appreciation to the staff at Scrapbooker's Paradise, we had a wonderful event yesterday!  It is also days like yesterday that remind me of how truly blessd I am.  I was so pleased to see so many of you who have participated in many of my classes over the years come out yesterday to participate in our make and take and book signing.  Heartfelt thanks!  Your support and enthusiasm is truly appreciated!  Also, to the ladies who I had the opportunity of meeting for the first time yesterday - it was a pleasure!  For those of you who purchased my book I hope you get many hours of enjoyment from creating the projects and for those of you who were unable to purchase a copy because we sold out please check back with Scrapbooker's on the status of their order. Until next time ...
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: