Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Paper Napkins for Cards

©Sharon M. Reinhart 2011
Hi All!  I am posting part of this card again here as I neglected to tell you how it was made. The images look like they were stamped and then colored beautifully with markers. Well I cannot take credit for the coloring, the images are from a beautiful printed paper napkin. Begin by removing the extra ply from the napkin, sometimes there are two extra layers so be sure to remove them. To get it started you might want to try using a straight pin - be patient, it will work. From there I apply my chosen section to a sticker or label sheet. Then I adhered the panel to a piece of coaster board and trim into tile shapes. Voila!  It's that simple. The branch style embossing was creating using an embossing folder on Coredinations cardstock and then sanded. If you haven't tried this technique I encourage you to.
Creatively Yours,
Sharon

No comments: